Well here is the newest addition to the Sibbett Family! :) She is soooooo cute!! She was born on 7/1/08 at 9:52pm. 5lbs 10oz and 19 inches long :) She has DARK hair (???) and beautiful skin. She is going to be our little piano player. We will have more pictures later... She scratched her right cheek a little but other than that she is PERFECT.
3 comments:
HOORAY! She's SO cute!! Congratulations sista! I love you! Can't wait to see you and your family!!
congratulations! I was so excited & RELIEVED when I got your txt. She is beautiful. I guess our little girls are going to have the same name :) I love that first picture of her. SO cute!! How are you doing?
I'm doing great Em. Today has been a good day and we got 6 hours of sleep last night so we are counting our blessings :) Thanks for thinking of us.
Post a Comment