um it was actually the 11th :) My special day is the 10th :) What an awesome hubby!!! Beautiful flowers!
That's so funny that you have the date wrong! I love you and we're totally related because I do that all the time with those dates.
oh crap.....i knew it was the eleventh i must have just been thinking about anna's dozen roses when i put the tenth. i guess i'll go fix that!!
CONGRATULATIONS MAMA AND PAPA SIMPSON!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
um it was actually the 11th :) My special day is the 10th :) What an awesome hubby!!! Beautiful flowers!
That's so funny that you have the date wrong! I love you and we're totally related because I do that all the time with those dates.
oh crap.....i knew it was the eleventh i must have just been thinking about anna's dozen roses when i put the tenth. i guess i'll go fix that!!
CONGRATULATIONS MAMA AND PAPA SIMPSON!
Post a Comment