Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ah! The wondery wonderfulness of college weekends!

This past weekend Stephen and I headed to Englewood, CO so I could do my P4 shadowing at Swedish Medical Center. It was AWESOME! I don't know if any of you watch 'House' but we seriously sat down in a room and discussed a patients disease and what to give them just like on tv! only it was real. Seriously cool. We had some serious fun afterwards and when I got home my amazing bestest friend Nikki was there to spend the rest of the weekend with me. Oh YEAH! College is great people.

Stephen and I in our 3D glasses for BOLT! We definitely we outnumbered by people under the age of 10.


Stephen enjoying the ribs at Texas Road House.


Stephen in his new hoodie (yes it has fur, yes I tried to talk him out of it)


Nikki and I at the Border War! We sucessfully lost the boot once again.

1 comment:

Big Al said...

Thanks for inviting me :( jk. looks like you guys had a blast!! but Pace and I had a much better time at home :)