If you answered there is a hole in your ceiling you are the winner. "What is that overweight Mexican doing in our living room"? Oh he just decided to drop in................... literally.
ha ha no we weren't there when it happened, I wish we were though, I would have probed him in the behind with our broom :). But ya I highly doubt he had a green card, he's a roofer in laramie Wyoming......... I think you get my point :)
4 comments:
Allen that is hilarious. Were you there when it happened? I think you should definetly come here to escape the hole and cold room! :)
David wants to know if you asked to see his green card. :)
ha ha no we weren't there when it happened, I wish we were though, I would have probed him in the behind with our broom :). But ya I highly doubt he had a green card, he's a roofer in laramie Wyoming......... I think you get my point :)
WHAT THE...???!!Are you seriously serious?!
Post a Comment