Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Funny Story

So I sat Jamie down by the couch and the chair. She was playing fine and I was doing something and then I heard a noise coming from between the chair and the couch. Jamie had followed a chord that was plugged in the wall and was playing with it, but she couldn't get out. I had to take some pictures before I helped her out! Silly baby. To add to it today she took the end of the chord that plugs into the computer and got a little tingle in her mouth. She didn't like it much. It felt a little like sticking your tongue on a battery. (I had to try it :) Needless to say mommy learned she needs to baby proof! No more chords being left on the ground plugged in.

3 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

Haha love it! Thanks for keepin the blog alive!

mom said...

Baby proofing is such a challenge and so important. Good Luck. Get down on her level and find all the interesting things she might discover:) Mom

Big Al said...

You are such a neglecting mother. I remember when I was little mom let me play with the toaster in the bath tub, best time of my life :)