Monday, March 30, 2009

Curious George!

So our Curious George has done it again. I was making dinner and I heard a lot of plastic rustling. I turn around and this is what I found. "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?"

"Wasn't me :)"



This is her first taste of cookie. She ate half of it. Silly baby!



Then today I had a grapefruit that I had eaten but not juiced yet. I had gotten distracted so I left it on the couch next to me. Jamie was driving us crazy so I sat her down next to me forgetting the grapefruit. I was busy on the computer and she was quiet so we were happy. The next thing I know I look over and find her like this.



Grapefruit juice was all over the place; on the couch, on the camera, and on her. Silly baby and silly mommy!


3 comments:

Big Al said...

Ha ha you know what would be good...... grapefruit cookies..... I'd eat em..... ok thats a lie :)

mom said...

Dad wants to know why Jamie's Mama gave Jamie a whole package of cookies. I assured him that the cookies were on the counter supposedly out of reach:)

Sarah Marie said...

I LOVE YOUR BABY! she is so cute and hilarious and I wish I could see her more often! AND I totally owe you one for your april fool's joke. :(