since i seem to be the only one in this family who has pictures and memoirs of the family's get together last week i will share them with the rest of you!!! oh not pictured is the trip to granite...sorry i didnt go so i dont have any pictures....and our skiing trips. allen posted the boys but when the girls went we had no camera!! oh yah and i got the cutest brides maid dress ever and anna if you want me to post those pictures tell me but i didnt know if you wanted it to be a surprise for when you got it!! they are way cute though!!
let's start off with a picture of our glorious Sarah. This is her after getting her wisdom teeth out. She certainly retained all of the previous wisdom and i'm sure gained more because she studied a very large amount of the time that she was with us!! Although the pulling of the teeth did not come first in the chronological picture, this picture is classic and deserves to go first!! luv u Rah!!
this is my hair before it went up and my amazing hair dresser, Sarah, she did amazing and i definetly would not have been able to do it without her!!
it was a wonderful night and anna i swear i would have called you and told you all about it but i haven't had much of a voice since Sunday when i suddenly fell sick, and today (thursday) is the first day i have been able to function as a real person!! yea for me!!
5 comments:
I will kill you later...and I can't find my camera
Sarah's face is HILARIOUS! I love the hair doo and the dress. How long did your hair take? I hope that you are feeling better.
I think the last guy (aka chaperone) is the best looking one of them all. Janae, I think you were really lucky to get to dance with the perfect guy:)
I think Allen's mission call should trump all events that occured overspring break!! all in favor say "I"
haha mom I love you and my face is gross...NOT hilarious
Post a Comment