I don't know if you have ever put tape around a cats paws and then watched them dance but it is similar to putting a baby in the grass for the first time. This is a new form of entertainment for the parents and probably quite an annoyance for the poor baby. :) She was so hilarious to watch! At the beginning she waves to the camera so watch for it. Turn your volume up it makes it funnier! :)
4 comments:
Hahahahahah I love your little girl! What would you think about doing a temple trip on dave's b-day weekend. ALSO how would you feel about me coming to vist on the 8th of May? :)
If he can get it off then that would be awesome! As for May 8 come on over sista! Bring Allen too if possible. :)
hey i wanna come......not possible but thanks for the invite!!!! jamie is a doll and i LOVE her hair!!!
I wanna come.... and it is possible! :) but I think you guys are very cruel parents who in the end will get what you deserve........
Post a Comment