So I was looking out of my back window while I was making dinner. I saw
our neighbor running outside and acting kind of funny. I didn't know why he was acting that way and when he looked at me I just smiled. Well we start hearing sirens getting closer and closer. Finally out of the corner of my eye I saw something flickering. I took a second look and this is what I saw! We thought we were going to have to grab the baby, our TV, and the computer and run! Fortunately it didn't come to that. The fire fighters had it out very quickly. This is the shed belonging to our neighbor in the last unit. It was beginning to spread to the next shed when they put it out. Ours was the farthest away but it could have been bad! We have been blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment