I like your facial expression in the last one, but overall I like the first one the best. It's just the best of everything --- VERY PRETTY :)
Love the bridge one! The first one is good too, but you almost look too grown up for me. :) in a good way of course.
You have an awesome photographer. Hope you paid him (your dad) a ton of service gift certificates. :)
I like the bridge pic, or the last one.... or the one walking thru down the trail with you looking over your shoulder ... that is not posted. DAD
Hey!!! Do any of you Simpsons have Anna's phone number or address handy? I recently lost all my contact info for a lot of people and I need to speak with that friend of mine. :) Thank you! A.S.A.P. before her birthday would be great.
Too cute! Diggin your boots by the way!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I like your facial expression in the last one, but overall I like the first one the best. It's just the best of everything --- VERY PRETTY :)
Love the bridge one! The first one is good too, but you almost look too grown up for me. :) in a good way of course.
You have an awesome photographer. Hope you paid him (your dad) a ton of service gift certificates. :)
I like the bridge pic, or the last one.... or the one walking thru down the trail with you looking over your shoulder ... that is not posted. DAD
Hey!!! Do any of you Simpsons have Anna's phone number or address handy? I recently lost all my contact info for a lot of people and I need to speak with that friend of mine. :)
Thank you! A.S.A.P. before her birthday would be great.
Too cute! Diggin your boots by the way!
Post a Comment