I just wanted to take a minute to brag about my siblings. They are basically the most AWESOME people in the world and I am so grateful to call them mine. Good work mom and dad for raising us right!
Jacob - He called me the other day to let me know he entered a photo contest in SV - a pretty competitive contest with old people photographers (like my dad :) competing and everything. He won! Not only did he win, he won with the most awesosme picture in the universe (I happen to be in it) and he got $100 bucks. Want to know what he's doing with his $100? BUYING EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS. Not spending it on himself, since he was the one to earn the money and all, but giving it all to his family. Jake I am so impressed with you!
Janae- She is the eternal ray of sunshine positivity. I don't think she ever has anything negative to say. Everyone in life loves her and she loves life. I never come away from a conversation feeling like all of my positive energy was sucked out of my life form. (Y'all know what I'm talking about) Janae you have a beautiful smile and I can hear it even when I don't see it!
Allen - Allen wrote one of his usual weekly family letters and mentioned how he went to pick up new missionaries from the airport. One of the greenies was asked by the MP's wife what his mission goals were. He said "well toady when we got off the plane I saw Elder Simpson talking to every single person in the airport. If I could have that kind of drive then I would know I was becoming a celestial missionary" (quote from allen's letter). I'm so impressed by how much courage Allen has and how hard he works! Whenever I read his letters I always feel proud that I get to be his big sister.
Anna- This amazing lady lives around the corner from me! She has cooked Stephen and I dinner so many times - especially durring stressful weeks when I feel like I can't handle anything but school. She brought Stephen and I little goodie bags for finals week. She offers to wash my dishes, she gives me rides to the store and everywhere else, AND she lets me hang out with her kid (who is quite entertaining). Thank you so much Anna! I'm changing your middle name to LIFESAVER.
5 comments:
And don't forget about Sarah who finds good things to say about everyone... even that crazy head Anna. (tee hee hee. Just kidding best friend.)
Thanks for the update Sarah :)
Aww, that brought a tear to my eyeball.
AWW that is so sweet! I will tell you little sis that you are also a life saver. I miss you and hate that I can't call you for two weeks! Hope you are having a wonderful time!
Nice Post. Yes... Mom did a great job of raising you, and dad brought home the BACON ! Now, this comment about being an old person photographer. .. to be an old duffer, you must be over 60. Therefore, I do not qualify. DAD
Post a Comment