Hello Family! Since I haven't talked to any of you since Christmas I just wanted to say thanks for all the amazing gifts you gave us! Not only in presents but in time, service, and love. I couldn't have a better family!


Thanks Papa!

I totally did not think I was going to get these! I was so excited I did a happy dance. :)

Thanks grandma!
She opened this first and wanted nothing else to do with her other presents.

My sister-in law got me this but I couldn't resist putting it on. So cute!

Love the gloves!

Ok totally forgot what this looked like Nae! I love it! Cuter than I remember :)

Nae and Jamie reading. So sweet!

"I love puzzles!" Thanks Grandma and Papa

Matching girls! Thanks Aunt Nae!
1 comment:
We gotta work on that grand daughter smile. Love the matching hats Janae
Post a Comment