Here is our 900lb Harley, with stereo and luggage compartment. Picture is at 11000 feet Beartooth highway headed to Cooke City, MT. The wind was howling, and it was very chilee. Glad we had our leathers on this time. HOG stands for Harley Owners Group. So I guess we don't really fit that, cause we are Harley Renters Group. It was a great time.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Dahl & Chris HOG trip
Here is our 900lb Harley, with stereo and luggage compartment. Picture is at 11000 feet Beartooth highway headed to Cooke City, MT. The wind was howling, and it was very chilee. Glad we had our leathers on this time. HOG stands for Harley Owners Group. So I guess we don't really fit that, cause we are Harley Renters Group. It was a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like great fun was had by all... Next year we'll have to join you with our(Yamaha)! :)
"No, Chris is not pregnant..." That cracks me up. I sure hope not!
Post a Comment