Well for all of you romantics and those non ones as well. I would like to know what you did for Valentines Day! Nae get any flowers from secret admirers? Allen how many girls gave you a kiss? Jacob did you give a valentine to anyone special? Mom and Dad what did you do? Sarah did Stephen love your dinner?
I created a treasure hunt for David. He picked up puzzle pieces with each clue in the end he put it together and it was a two page list of things I love about him. Meanwhile I was putting the finishing touches on his favorite meal lasagna!!! We ate by candlelight and he brought in a rose along with a hilarous card and a cute pink pig (stuffed animal of course). For desert we had heart rice crispies (carrying on the tradition mom). Then we snuggled on the couch and ate strawberries and whip cream. It was a wonderful night! Hope everyone had a great day!
2 comments:
Of course Stephen loved the dinner! And he got me "The Aristocats"! (it just came out of the disney vault) When he said we were watching it together I cocked an eyebrow and said, "You realize that this movie is a love story about cats?" (He hates cats and too much mushy stuff) He goes, "Yeah I've been preppin myself for it all week." :) He loves me that much! hee hee
Wow! I must have lost my touch. I can't even remember what I did for valentine's day! hmmmm.... Oh yeah! I watched Church ball games! How's that for romantic? I did make a couple plates of rice krispy hearts and gave my sweetheart a card. That about sums it up. (we better try harder next year) My sweetheart gave me some yummy chocolate dipped strawberries. Mom
Post a Comment