Here's Anna in her nice comfy bed :) Just WAITING for the little baby to decide when to come. We will put a picture of the new one as soon as we can :)
Ah I can hardly wait for that little boy to pop out. I am going to be an uncle no big deal. Hey tell me wich one of these sounds better. Uncle AL Uncle Extremely good looking Most talented Uncle ever Uncle Wonderfuly Bronze Stomache Favorite Uncle
P.S. If that "little piece of sunshine" Slobbers on me I am no longer he/her uncle.
4 comments:
Ah I can hardly wait for that little boy to pop out. I am going to be an uncle no big deal. Hey tell me wich one of these sounds better.
Uncle AL
Uncle Extremely good looking
Most talented Uncle ever
Uncle Wonderfuly Bronze Stomache
Favorite Uncle
P.S. If that "little piece of sunshine" Slobbers on me I am no longer he/her uncle.
any word yet? I'm seriously having anxiety over this. YOu are killing me smalls.
You're probably pushing as we speak-err, I guess I mean, as I type... good luck, wanna see this lil guy!
What about now? Thought about you all night long. Is she here yet?
Post a Comment