Monday, September 15, 2008

College!!!


Game day baby!!! We ended up winning by 3, but we didn't look that impressive. One of my friends is redshirting and he said that one of the coaches tore into the players at half time and finally got them fired up and playing some football

This my friend is what a college fridge should look like. We've got pop, borrowed pizza, butter, watermelon that your parents left when they came (how long does watermelon stay good?)and eggs. It's all part of a balanced diet. :)

3 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

Dude...sweet hair...nasty fridge. I hope you're having fun at FHE! :)

annasibb said...

borrowed pizza rocks!!! hahaha

mom said...

Borrowed pizza???? When exactly do you plan on returning it?

Watermelon? That was the best watermelon ever. I can't believe you are letting it rot in your fridge! Didn't your momma teach you how to cut a watermelon? I am sure she bought you a knife and a cutting board!

Your Mama!