Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HOLY and I mean HOOOOLY CANS!

Ok last week I took THREE exams and I've been workin super hard on this whole study as I learn thing rather than cramming all the info into my head right before the test like I normally do. I figured I'd give it a try and see if it makes any difference. Well my professors are OOBER slow at grading and no one has given back test scores yet. C'MON people! I'm seriously dying to know (which is kinda weird cuz usually I don't care that much) (ahem :) SO getting to the point of my story-I just checked my email and one of my professors sent us our test scores! and it was the scores for the hardest test of them all! AND I GOT A 45 out of 50!!!! Do the math people. THAT'S AN A! WOOO! I honestly never knew how good bustin my butt for grades felt.
I'm not bragging...really....I'm just being excited and Stephen isn't answering his phone so I gotta tell SOMEONE :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah you're such a wonder and a chip off the old block. I used to study for weeks to pass a test, while mother on the other hand, just had fun in her free time and watched M*A*S*H reruns. Congratulations, and Keep up the superb Effort. Maybe my prayers are helping you out too. DAD

Sarah Marie said...

DAD! YOU COMMENTED!!! I'm so proud of you! I got A's on my other two tests (95% and 92%) YAY life! Thanks for the prayers! I can definitely tell the difference they're making ;)

annasibb said...

Way to study buddy!! I don't miss the study days that is for sure!