it's me again....janae the girl (haha that was a kind of quote from hank the cowdog incase you didn't get it!)
haha so i totally just barely read the little Mrs. Butterworth quote!! haha that is a good one!! oh and i would just like everyone to know that i blogged today. it's been like forever and yes i voted that i was wetting my pants i am soo excited for Thanksgiving. seriously i'm like counting down the days!! well i just discovered that i can change the color of my fonts and it makes me VERY excited!!
4 comments:
HAHAHA....janae the girl that's awesome. I love hank. I love that you actually noticed the mrs. butterworth funny. AND I love that you blogged. Basically I love you!
I love HANK. And dido wih all Chen said. By the way I am also wetting my pants I am so excited for Thanksgiving!
FUnny Story: I talked to mom on the phone and she was talking about the vote on the blog. She's all, "I'm really excited for thanksgiving, but I'm not wetting my pants." Then came my not-meant-to-be-taken-literally speech.
Janae you sound really ditzy? Are you ok? and sarah you could have told me it wasn't literall cause I really did wet my pants. :( now I'm kinda embarassed
Post a Comment