Yay Jamie's first Halloween. We went to a carnival at the church and then went Trick or Treating with our nieces. She was so stinking cute! Everyone loved her and gave her parents candy because she was so cute. One lady had to bring her husband to the door to look at her.
It was so warm I had no coat and sandals. Wow a miracle. :)
The cutest bunny ever!! I couldn't have gotten a better picture. She is so photogenic!

It was so warm I had no coat and sandals. Wow a miracle. :)
4 comments:
Hooray! You guys look so stinkin cute! It was good to see you last weekend!
Hey you could be M&M or eminem, nice dual costume brother Dave :)
Holy Flip! I am TOTALLY being a gypsy next year!
Al, my niece said the same thing about David :) Amy, it was super fun to come up with the costume and I loved wearing lots of makeup! :)
Post a Comment