Feet, what a marvelous invention. They are easy to reach, yummy to suck on and best of all they are toys that go where ever we go! Thank goodness for feet!
get your toes out of your mouth girl!! thats just gross. di she lick the bubbles off her feet cuz I hear that that can give you diarea................ not that I've tried it or anything.... thats just what they tell me :)
4 comments:
get your toes out of your mouth girl!! thats just gross. di she lick the bubbles off her feet cuz I hear that that can give you diarea................ not that I've tried it or anything.... thats just what they tell me :)
yur baby is soooo dang cute!! i just love her...literally!!
Is she picking her nose with her foot? THAT is serious talent. YAY ALMOST THANKSGIVING!
Ya I know my girly is adorable and quite talented at picking her nose. Just like her momma :)
Post a Comment