So for Halloween me and my roommate Pace decided to be Siamese twins. We buttoned our basketball pants together, tied our shirts together, and went to the dance. It was really funny to see us dancing with 2 girls...... you had to be there. We even won a prize for our costume. We were definitely the life of the party. :)

Sitting on the pot brushing our teeth :)

Here's us at the urinals..... Not really set up for Siamese twins. so we just took turns.
6 comments:
you guys are AWESOME!!! i just love you and your odd yet humorous posts!!! i can't wait to see you again i miss my family!!
gross....not the costume but the whole bathroom pics
Who? OH WHO?? Took the urinal pics? You are too strange. Also, could you have gotten a better rommie? He's just like you obviously.
Umm I meant Roomie, I can spell
Love the pics Al. You two are pretty creative! Jamie liked seeing you last weekend!
uh I can't reveal my sources sorry, I'll just say that we didn't take the pic ourselves :) yah me and pace are always being accused of being joined at the hip so we thought it would be appropriate if we went like this :0you should have seen us moon walk to it was AWESOME!!
Post a Comment