HOLY CRAP you look so STINKIN CUTE!!!! Would you care if I get my hair cut kinda like that? :D Pace is really gonna have to step it up for that first date!
haha!! if you want you can get yur hair cut like mine. i will permit it!! haha Pace is totally seriously gonna have to take me on my first date now cuz i'm that hot!!
6 comments:
HOLY CRAP you look so STINKIN CUTE!!!! Would you care if I get my hair cut kinda like that? :D Pace is really gonna have to step it up for that first date!
haha!! if you want you can get yur hair cut like mine. i will permit it!! haha Pace is totally seriously gonna have to take me on my first date now cuz i'm that hot!!
Not only are you that hot but you also look like you are 18!!! It is very similar to my haircut when I first got it done. BUT the BANGS I LOVE THEM!!
I love love love it!
wow little girl is growing up.:) are you so excited for Thanksgiving?
JANAE!!!! I LOVE your hair cut!!! super cute!!! You look way good!!
Post a Comment