7 quirky things about me
1. I have an unusually small bladder :(
2. I am very much a penny pincher
3. I often forget to do up my zipper after I use the bathroom
4. I have a mole on my Pec that could pass as a third nipple :)
5. I have a snore that is equivalent to that of a small grizzly bear
6. I haven't washed my jeans all semester... and I only have 2.5 pairs
7. I wear shoes that have a hole in them that is large enough for squirrels to use as transportation around campus . :)
4 comments:
Next, you're going to tell us that you're HOMELESS !!!
Get off your wallet and go buy a new pair of shoes, or maybe put on your hiking boots or gym shoes mother took you last month !! Maybe you could even go to the second hand shop since you are a penny pincher....and find something that will prevent frost Bite. (PS...Whole is spelled "hole." DAD
that was pretty gross....
Allen you always bring a smile to my face! Go to New2U it is a great place to get some nice and cheap shoes!
No Comment
Post a Comment