Wednesday, November 5, 2008

UW Fan!

Aunt Tammy and Uncle David got this cute outfit for Jamie to wear to the games!
There is a picture just like this of me in my baby book. The same position and facial expression. WOW!
Jamie loves Beary as much as I do!

5 comments:

mom said...

Anna, Maybe Beary should get a bath before Jamie chews on him any more:) Love ya, Mom
Thanks for posting these wonderful pics of Jamie!

Karri Warren said...

Oh so cute! I am glad that I can read about the family now! :) It has been forever. I want to see you guys sometime soon!!! :)

Sarah Marie said...

wow that bear is OLD but your baby is very cute. I think in the picture with you in it she's thinkin "my mom is WEIRD but I love her anyway." Way to train em young!

annasibb said...

Sarah that bear is as old as you! Our whole family is weird she needs to be cultured young :)

Anonymous said...

Anna, I resent that last statement about "all the family being weird." I think you should change it say we are all WIRED !!

Great baby pictures. Looking more like her Gramps Simpson every day.