Isn't he SO cute?!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
So I guess everyone already knows....
I'm ENGAGED! This post is long over due. Stephen and I will most likely be starting our own blog rather soon-as soon as I get a whim to procrastinate studying for a long period of time. And our SUPER CUTE engagement story will be on that blog cuz I'm not going to write it now. Here's a link to my ring since I couldn't get the picture to show up. (Click on collections and then bridal jewelry) It's the Eriksay with rose gold/platinum and a square radiant cut. :) (Feel free to turn off the sound....unless you like feeling like you're time warping. In that case, feel free to turn it up) OH and Allen says posts aren't interesting unless you have pictures so here's a lovely wedding photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So....congrats. Whens the big day?
already knows what....? that I look amazing in a veil. why yes, yes I do look amazing
HOORAY!!! Lucky man that Stephen. Send us an announcement if you have an extra :) 4409 S 2000 W Rexburg.
Post a Comment