so today was COMPLETELY awesome!!! this morning i found an ice block on the deck which i brought into the shower and let melt. Inside was a bottle stuffed full of swedish fish. inside the bottle was a note that said it would be "cool" if you went to prom with me!!!! YEA I GOT ASKED TO PROM!!!
garrett's name was on big fish at the bottom of the bottle but the first letter i saw was an upside down t and i thought it was an f so at first i thought it was felix!!!! hehe
so I, in my promptness, answered him tonight!! I left at halftime of the boys gameafter getting his keys, took my friends, ran around the parking lot until i found his car, and then decorated the inside!! i also stuck balloons on his mirrors on the outside!!! i wrote a nice little poem to say yes!!
6 comments:
Quick thinking and very creative!
Hey when is prom? Do you still want me to do your hair?!
prom is march 21 and yes i want u to do my hair if you can!! its shorter now tho so theres not gonna be a lot of options!!
Well, now I gotta know what the poem you wrote said!
Save some sweedish fish for me k?
oh there are options :) nice pic by the way...hee hee
Post a Comment