mom has finally finished the top of Sarah's quilt!!! it is soo pretty and i'm way proud of her!! she's been working like crazy and i will be the first to say that it looks AWESOME!!!
Thanks everyone. It was a lot of time and effort but it was fun creating something beautiful. Thanks to Grandma Simpson for buying the material and wanting to do a heart quilt. Thanks to Sarah and Janae for pinning all the hearts on. THat's the job I really dreaded:) love ya, Mom
4 comments:
HOORAY!! Go mom! That looks so good! Thank you so much!!!!!
And I will be the second to say......... It looks awesome.
I'll be the third to say it! Mom I love it! You did amazing!
Thanks everyone. It was a lot of time and effort but it was fun creating something beautiful. Thanks to Grandma Simpson for buying the material and wanting to do a heart quilt. Thanks to Sarah and Janae for pinning all the hearts on. THat's the job I really dreaded:) love ya, Mom
Post a Comment