Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I HAVE IT!

So I finally got my teaching certificate yesterday! I am an official teacher! Not only that for some reason it says I am qualified to teach ages 3-8 meaning I can teach kindergarten through third grade! WOW! Now all I have to do is keep it current. Happy News!

3 comments:

Steven and Becky said...

Sweet... Congrads, happy memories and good luck in all your "learn'n em" experiences!!

Anonymous said...

WHA HOO !! If you lived closer, we would take you out to dinner. It's been a while in the coming. :) I was just thinking you could make about $90 a day if you checked into substitute teaching. Do that twice a week, and you could earn ~$700 a month. Nice Job. DAD

Sarah Marie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's awesome! Licensing is a pain but it feels good when you're finally legit :)