Jamie and i were bored yesterday so we decided to build a fort! I was inpired by her as she kept hiding under blankets. :) She loved it up until the time she tore it down :)
This is so funny - Jake and I just built one of these in our basement so we could sit in it and watch a movie for our Anniversary. Great minds think alike... on the same day!
3 comments:
Isnt she the coolest kid alive? I think so :)
This is so funny - Jake and I just built one of these in our basement so we could sit in it and watch a movie for our Anniversary. Great minds think alike... on the same day!
Nette,
That is so awesome! As we were building it I was thinking of you and the awesome fort that we made in my room every time you came over! :)
Post a Comment