So I was upstairs taking a short shower and I left my toddler downstairs watching TV. When I came back downstairs Jamie was painting her bear's "fingernails" with my polish. The bears hand was all blue as was spots on her princess chair. I hurridly rushed the two items to the sink and started vigourously scrubbing the spots out as best as I could. All of a sudden I heard a rushing sound like she was dumping water out of a cup. I looked out the bathroom door and she was dumping my fingernail polish remover all over the kitchen floor! It was soaking into my super cute church bag. So I grab the bag off the floor and start dumping it out on the table. Junk is flying everywhere as I rush it to the sink as well. I then take my daughter and strap her in her high chair so she won't do anything else. She starts yelling "down, down". Meanwhile the sink is still running and the water on the stove to make lunch is boiling rapidly! :) Needless to say I get her food and then proceed to clean up the many messes she has left behind her. The bag wasn't ruined and the bear and chair got a much needed bath. Oh the joys of motherhood! :)
1 comment:
haha that's awesome! Yay crazy Jamie
Post a Comment