Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Denver Nuggets!


Well Family this weekend we are off for an adventure. Friday night at 8:30 we will be watching the Denver Nugs LIVE! Sure will miss you :) I'll take some pictures.
On top of that we get to go with Krystyn to the temple and also a lady from 6th ward that I became friends with while we were there. They are both going through at the same time and for the first time. Very exciting!

4 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

How did the weekend go? Sounds like amazing fun!

Big Al said...

This is my jealous face. Oh you can't see me but you can imagine what it looks like. I would pay big money to see a Nuggets game. BIG MONEY.

Sarah Marie said...

Whatever big money! You're broke

Big Al said...

True dat. speaking of broke you got a loan for me