Uhh I assume this is you Dahl. Gramps?! bwahahaha
haha actually this is my mom's dad, Grandpa D. I just showed him how to use the blog yesterday. My dad hasn't figured out how to use it yet. I showed him...he's just stubborn.
Grandpa!Wow I am impressed. You can teach an old dog new tricks :)
Gramps game on dood. I'll shut you down like tiger woods shuts Mikelson. It's on like Donkey Kong
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Uhh I assume this is you Dahl. Gramps?! bwahahaha
haha actually this is my mom's dad, Grandpa D. I just showed him how to use the blog yesterday. My dad hasn't figured out how to use it yet. I showed him...he's just stubborn.
Grandpa!
Wow I am impressed. You can teach an old dog new tricks :)
Gramps game on dood. I'll shut you down like tiger woods shuts Mikelson. It's on like Donkey Kong
Post a Comment