Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Guitar Hero!


Is anyone else basically addicted to this game? I love it! We played it for our Monday FHE and I learned a new trick! The notes on the screen that have white tops can be played by just pushing the colored buttons and not strumming... it's amazing :)

6 comments:

mom said...

Sarah, is this why you're behind on your studies?????OOPS!

emily said...

I love this game. Kevin and I can play it for hours. Thats an awesome trick I never knew that. I better not tell Kevin until all his homework is done becuase he'll have to try it.

Sarah Marie said...

No it's not why I'm behind on my studies! Shame on you for saying such things! :)

Sarah Marie said...

Mom...didn't you notice the part where I said I was playing at FHE? That's following the prophet, not neglecting my studies! :D

annasibb said...

I wish I was addicted to it :) We were gonna get it for Christmas but we decided to go and buy a house instead :) It is sure fun to play though :)

Big Al said...

deffinetly a fun game. Bet I could wast you on it though.