Well Family I would like to thank you for sharing my mommy this weekend. I am super excited for her to be here!!!! So I hope you survive with out her. :)
Yeah, I'm glad I am so loved. I certainly enjoyed the weekend with both of you. I am especially grateful Sarah made it home alive! I don't know if the family missed me at home, except they have commented on how nice it is to have some good dinners:)
3 comments:
muhahaha! I'm coming to steal her away... >:)
Yeah, I'm glad I am so loved. I certainly enjoyed the weekend with both of you. I am especially grateful Sarah made it home alive! I don't know if the family missed me at home, except they have commented on how nice it is to have some good dinners:)
Fun to go, nice to be home.
no big deal you can have her more often if you want
Post a Comment