Thursday, February 7, 2008

Something Interesting!

So here I am...just chillin in my room. For once I don't have somewhere I need to be. It's kind of a weird feeling. I want to post something that's interesting, but I don't really know what. I figure if I keep typing, it will come to me. I just finished my fourth lab for the week. Gotta love lab. I'm getting my passport papers turned in. Hmmm.... I wonder if the light bulb in my brain has a short circut...ya know the one that lights up when you get an idea? ... WAIT! there it goes! SO I got this really weird email two days ago. I showed to Jenna and we laughed for ten minutes straight. So here's the email. (my comments are in blue)

Hey Sarah what's up? (not me!) This is McKay. (ok this guy was interested in me five months ago but I had no idea he was still hanging on)

I got a confession to make. I thought your dancing last Saturday night was way hot. (it was a church dance so don't be gettin any ideas) but that really doesn't matter because u have a boy friend already. Right (Right. Back to the subject)
Well this is going to sound weird and obsession like, (uh YEAH) but I am going to say it anyways. I am having a difficult time coming to grips with the reality. The reality that I won't ever be able to even take you on a date. so in response to this crazy e-mail could you please just tell me what you see in Steven. (it's Stephen) this may seam (he must like sewing) like a "crack-ed out" (crack-ed out?) request but I think it will help me get a grip.

sincerely McKay

ps. Thanks, I'll appreciate it if you do

How do you respond to that?! Love to hear your comments :)

6 comments:

*Cam* said...

Sarah! My love, any weekend in March will be just fine. :) I can't wait to see you!! I miss you so much!! Love you!!

Nae said...

Sarah!!! you certainly have a way to get guys back ater you don't want them anymore. Has Andy ever emailed you anything else?

emily said...

Oh how I DO NOT miss the dating days. To answer your question..

Hey Dude,

StePHen is sincere, loving, kind, and a Great dancer. He is passionate and caring. He is soft spoken and reserved. Righteous and knowledgable.

Now questions for you...Do you carry any of these qualities?

Have a great day.

Sarah


LOL best of luck with that cuz.

Big Al said...

This is how I would respone

Yo Mckay I'll tell you how to get a grip. Put your head between your cheeks and squeeze.

Ha Ha

Big Al said...

FROM DAD: Hear is my response.
Dear McKay: How much money do you have in your checking account?
Do you own a house?....cause Stephen does. My dad say's that I'm still available. . . please send all future emails to his address.!!

annasibb said...

Hey Chen
That is a laugh! I love Allen and Dad's response. You are just too much for those boys :) I would reply to move on there are other fish in the sea. Stephen is wonderful for you and you don't need to look elsewhere because you have already found someone that makes you happy. :)