Allen just promise all one thing, that we won't have to see you sitting in your car with your shirt off all the family reunions. You give me crap about my fabulous Eli picture and you post that. Your are nerd!
Wow.... ok I was gonna say something about this picture, but I'm just happy you're posting somethin on the blog. I'll keep my comments to myself cuz I think our cousin-in-laws basically summed it up.
Allen do you plan on getting that fat by sitting in mom and dad's basement when you are like 40 and eating them out of house and home? No wonder they don't want you to live with them!!
I already commented on here, but HONESTLY, do ALL of your comments on my blog have to be mean. Man, I never realized just how bratty you really are! Let's not check my blog anymore alrighty??!
5 comments:
Dang that picture is so fly.
You're disgusting.
Allen just promise all one thing, that we won't have to see you sitting in your car with your shirt off all the family reunions. You give me crap about my fabulous Eli picture and you post that. Your are nerd!
Wow.... ok I was gonna say something about this picture, but I'm just happy you're posting somethin on the blog. I'll keep my comments to myself cuz I think our cousin-in-laws basically summed it up.
Allen do you plan on getting that fat by sitting in mom and dad's basement when you are like 40 and eating them out of house and home? No wonder they don't want you to live with them!!
I already commented on here, but HONESTLY, do ALL of your comments on my blog have to be mean. Man, I never realized just how bratty you really are!
Let's not check my blog anymore alrighty??!
Post a Comment