- Ptolemy ( how do you even pronounce that)
- Magnus ( i'm speachless)
- E- (who names their kid after a vowel)
- Story (were you reading a book when you chose her name?)
- Ever ( Ever, don't ever do that!)
- Heaven Rain ( her sister's names are Nariah and Sierra Sky!)
- Alabama ( the parents aren't even from the south)
- Princess (Tiaamii is her middle name...)
- Evan ( for a girl)
- Superman ( they wanted to name him 4real because when they saw him they knew he was for real)
These are the top ten worst names for 2007. The majority of these kids have famous parents. The poor kids who have to go through life with these names!
5 comments:
wow...interesting and really weird. I kinda like the name story though. Thank you for posting :)
haha and ya know what the name princess reminds me of? That evil chihuahua dog that lived next door that used to chase us out to the bus. Hahahahaaa!
I do belive the P is silent in ptolemy. kind of like the J on janae or the S on sarah, they are mainly there for show.
Allen you kill me :)
Well I was thinking of naming our child Ptolomey but since it was on the top of the list I guess not :)
AAAHHHHH Princess the evilest dog on the face of the planet. It is because of her that I hate dogs especially chihuahuas. I remember chasing that dog and it turning around and chased me. Now that is funniest home video material!
Post a Comment