Last Saturday was the annual Brown and Gold Ball sponsored by the LDSSA (Latter-Day Saint Student Association) For the bargain price of $12.00 you get dinner for two, a speaker, and some formal dancin. Me and my baby were lookin pretty darn fly I must say. 

I got told that I looked just like cinderella :) Isn't that a nice compliment?!
I am also very impressed with Stephen's ability to color coordinate. My dress is the wierdest blue color ever and he matches wonderfully!
This is Stephen's roommate Ty and his date Nancy. (Ladies he's single and going to med school next year. If you want his number let me know :)
We had a BLAST!!! And of course we played guitar hero afterwards...
10 comments:
Uhh so are you engaged? Just curious-I hate to be the last to know.
NO...NO...and NO I AM NOT ENGAGED and I won't be for a long while so NO WORRIES!
Um I hate to say it but that almost looks like a wedding picture :)
Moving on, did you have a good time? It sure looks like it. David and I really liked going to the B&G.
I dont know sarah, when you start using words like "Honey & Baby" to refer to your boyfreind it sure sounds like you are already married! :)
(In a gay voice)I want that guys number he is so hot.
This is your cousin, Melissa. What is Stephens last name? (I think I might know him)
Melissa you should know him...or at least your older siblings should cuz he went to highschool in Riverton! His name is Stephen Pence...and his siblings are Robert, Angela, and Carolyn.
And brother dave, just cuz I get tired of typing boyfriend doesn't mean I'm married to the guy. ;)
Yep, I thought I recognized him! And I do know him. It's a small world! He may only remember my older siblings, though, and not me.
sista, tired of typing "boyfriend" eh.. sounds like your tired of him being ONLY your boyfriend.. hehehe (i had to comment, sarah and i are testing something)
Post a Comment