Hello Family,
Well we got a second ultra sound today because my tummy is measuring a little small. The tech said we are having a girl, in her words "nothing has grown or fallen off since the last ultrasound :)" We got to see her ear and the side of her face. We also got to see her grabbing her foot. It was so cool!!! WE have it on video. I found out why my rib is a little sore because her foot is pressed up against it :) We asked how much the baby weighed and she said 3lbs 1 ounce. According to the books she is right there with the avg. baby. So all seems well. I can't wait to have her here!!! Well I can wait actually another 9 weeks to be precise.
1 comment:
Yay baby! I'm so excited to be an aunt! Good job momma anna :)
Post a Comment