This is my cake made by a lady in the ward. The theme was jungle babies. Isn't it cute? It tasted great too!!!
This is a diaper cake that Krystyn made for me. It had 100 diapers along with hair bands and onesies. It was so cool!! She is amazing.
This is me in my special chair with some of the loot I recieved! Hey I have a tummy! :)
3 comments:
Anna!
Love your belly! When are you and the hubster getting your own blog?!?! Perhaps when baby is here? ;)
I don't know if we will get our own blog cuz I don't have the slightest clue how to manage it :) We will see when the baby comes :)
WHOAH! SOOO CRAZY. I knew you were pregnant, I know you are pregnant, but when I see you pregnant.... you just can't be pregnant! Good luck the next few weeks! Love you, miss you!
Post a Comment