Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby Shower Gifts

Here are some baby shower gifts! A few of the many :)This is the material for the wrap that Krystyn is making for baby and me.
Here is all the loot I recieved today! The diaper genie on the left is a garbage can that takes the stinky smell away! It is from Grandma Donley!!

This is the baby swing that I recieved from my sister Renae. It is so sweet. Classical music and a spinning mobile above it. YAY BABY!!!

3 comments:

emily said...

I know I probably shouldn't say this out loud, but man your boobs are getting big. If thats a side affect of pregnancy. I choose, NO!!!

annasibb said...

Emily,
You kill me!! I personally like this little "side effect" :)

emily said...

There is just something about the double letters that is not appealing to me in the least bit! I'm just not ok with being that big. (your not, but I will be)