Oh how sweet!!! It was great to see Jess! We had a wonderful time talking about being mommas! Jamie was so mad and ethan is such a laid back baby. He could not figure out what that loud noise was! The caption to this picture would be "What is that?"
haha yeah the last pic is awesome!! You guys are so cute! I can just see Jamie looking at these pics when she's older and laughing just like we do with our family baby pics. Yay for cousins and eternal families!
Nice job mom on posting a comment! We've missed you on this blog!
2 comments:
Awesome pictures! I especially like the one with Jamie screaming. I bet everyone was splitting a gut as they watched the two.
Love ya.
haha yeah the last pic is awesome!! You guys are so cute! I can just see Jamie looking at these pics when she's older and laughing just like we do with our family baby pics. Yay for cousins and eternal families!
Nice job mom on posting a comment! We've missed you on this blog!
Post a Comment