Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tennis!!!

The university has the nicest tennis courts I have ever played on!!! Me and some friends went out and played the other night and it was so much fun. I'd tell you who won but I think you all know the answer..........(me):-) :o) :a) Look I gave each smiley face a different nose.

Me posing for the camera

Me getting ready to serve another ace...... well technically that's all I serve anyways

6 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

hee hee ask him who his "friends" were :)

annasibb said...

Hey Allen Im supposed to ask you who your friends were. Im guessing you were playing by yourself and thats why you won :)

Dee & Donna Harrison said...

Have you tried to find a barber yet?

Big Al said...

ha ha I was playing this girl from Gillete who played on the tennis team in High school. And yes I have looked for a barber:). Unsuccessful though:(

Sarah Marie said...

I totally volunteered to be his barber but that idea didn't quite fly. I don't see why...drug pushing...using scissors...it's all the same right?

Anonymous said...

Al: If I were there, I would school both you and your Gillette Camel. DAD