Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Great Hunter


Jacob killed his first duck at age 13 1/2. He shot the duck, found the duck, plucked the duck, and even cooked & ate the duck. All in the same day. Way to go Jacob. You are now one step closer to being a man.

4 comments:

Big Al said...

HEY THATS MY COAT!!!!! Did I give you permission to wear my coat? didn't think so. anyways congrats Jake. I got my first duck when I was 5 so you're only 8 and a half years behind your older brother. You'll always be second best, thats one of the down falls of having super man as a brother :)

annasibb said...

Don't listen to him Jake! That is super awesome!!!!! Did it taste delish?

Sarah Marie said...

Amen to the chen comment! Um...Yaco I lost your email so you're gonna have to call me again.

A. Simpson said...

I thought you killed one a long time ago. How old is this picture??
p.s. Anna-Duck is NEVER delish...