Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun weekend!!!


I know its pretty risky to put a picture of me with someone with two x chromosomes on the family website, but I'm feeling bold so what the heck :)

5 comments:

annasibb said...

OOOHHHHH Allen! So this is the reason why you couldn't come see your niece this weekend? Jamie says that your reason is cute so she forgives you! Did you have a wonderful time? How many kisses did you get? :) (hehe)you might be rethinking your boldness

*Cam* said...

I just left a comment on your facebook-but I'll leave another!! :D

LOVE THIS PIC!! Its so cute!!! :)

Sarah Marie said...

That is a very good chubby face brother. :) Just kidding! You guys are cute

Anonymous said...

Now I see the reason for the dip in the GPA. Better put books before the XX chromosome! Listen, I think I hear Mr. Hathaway calling you.......

A. Simpson said...

No comment.