Jacob and Janae had never played the real game of Scrabble. So we played it as a family on Sunday evening after conference. Had a great time...and used all the chips but ONE.
Janae defined "emu-girl" as the girl who takes care of the emu's !! We fell for it. However, Mom won because she scored triple word on "Zit" scoring 36.
6 comments:
ooohhh scrabble what a wonderful game :) I haven't played it in years. I actually didn't have the attention span for it.
I myself am not the biggest scrabble fan, but Stephen sure is!! Dad you two should totally challenge eachother! And maybe he'll ask you for permission for something....then again maybe not. :)
What happened to up words? You never played scrabble with me :( I see you wait till I leave to have fun jk
Chen-not long enough attention span? YOU? no... ;)
We had to wait until we had only two children at home so we don't have arguments on every word! Next Up.... CHESS :)
oh man if the new family game becomes chess i might skip a few grades and go to college early!!
Post a Comment