Jenna (my roomy) and I traveled to Casper this weekend on some crazy roads, but we made it there and back safely! Anna and David's house is beautiful! Very nice location and I love their carpet! Jenna and I are now experts at the soulja boy dance so we taught it to all of the fam (including Grandma and Grandpa D.) Unfortunately I didn't remember to get my camera out until after the party left. Below are pictures of Jenna, Anna, and I bustin a move!
Super Man that OH!
This is Myself and the chen in our cugly dresses on our way to church to SING! :)
4 comments:
Those are pretty much the ugliest pieces of fabric I have ever seen on a living semi smart person. Don't ever wear those in public
\
Allen your just being nice :)
I happen to think that our dresses are cugly. This is a word made up by me it means cute and ugly at the same time. But together we may clash a little :)
Anna we need side pictures remember your prego you gotta keep me posted on how thats working out for you!! Side pictures side pictures!!
Post a Comment