I am looking for a mommy by the name of Chris Simpson. She is 5'3 brown hair shoulder length, skinny with beautiful skin. Last time I talked to her was a week or two ago. I am wondering if anyone knows a mommy by this name and where she is. If you have any lead please contact me immediately! :)
2 comments:
Dear Sweet Anna, Your mother has been found. She was seen on Beaver Mountain Streaking so fast no one could catch up with her. She was also seen in Rexburg at the Temple open house. Today she was seen at the Star Valley Medical Center (someone caught her dozing). She was finally tagged at the dinner table eating her half of the chicken sandwich Dad had so graciously shared with her. If you would like to reach your mom, you might catch her bw. 1 and 3 pm Thursday. Love ya
YAY MOMMY FOUND. Good work detective!
Post a Comment