Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hello Family,
David and I had a great weekend! We went home to Cowley and went to Cody to check out Uncle Howard's cabins for David's family reunion. Amazingly we will fit all 33 people in the two cabins with only two people outside in a camper. Uncle Howard has been so great letting us do this at his place. David and I also got to visit friends (somehow all of our friends ended up in the Big Horn Basin). Two of our friends Chris and Dez have an adorable little boy who is the cutest thing I have ever seen. He is almost one and is the funnest child to play with. I would love to babysit him! Our other friends (Adam and Ranee) have a little boy who is two and one on the way. She is two months ahead of me and we had a lot of pregnancy chatting to do. It was sure a blast. I miss having friends :(
The ride home was uneventful. We thought we would have rotten roads but they were just fine so I know the Lord was watching out for us. Only 3 weeks until we find out what we are having :)
Coming soon I hope to have pics of the house up :) (Including outside pics)

No comments: