Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Anna's Raise

Well family it has finally happened!!! I have gotten a raise. This now highly qualified teacher (with my Bachelors to prove it) is teaching for 9.25 an hour. Ok so its not that great, but it was a 75 cent raise. All because I asked when we were going to get one. Goes to show that it doesn't hurt to ask. :)

4 comments:

dsibb said...

75 cent raise! Does that mean I can buy the other shoe now? :)

Big Al said...

Once I asked for a raise and they actually took money away. And then I flipped off the Boss and they fired me. I'm glad yours worked out for ya.

mom said...

Allen, please remember your mom reads these comments too. I don't always laugh:)

Anonymous said...

A good lesson learned. That if you ask in a professional way, you just may get what you asked for. :)